Work Environment at & Culture Vaal Triangle
Vaal Triangle aims to and does maintain a “growth oriented & skill enhancement” conducive work culture. Employees have always thrived upon a very friendly and informal atmosphere here and have largely benefited from a task oriented work system. At Vaal Triangle, the corporate ethos is based on the following “mantras”:
- Mutual respect
Vaal Triangle believes in creating a progressive work environment for its employees where they feel a bonding with the organizational goals. For this objective to be achieved, Vaal Triangle has provided its employees not only with clear cut tasks and targets, but also the means and facilities to achieve these. All the aspects in a work day of an employee are taken care of at Vaal Triangle.
Besides a very good work atmosphere, the employees are also provided with physical facilities such as vehicle parking & cafeteria for refreshments.
Apart from a very competitive and satisfying pay package, employees are also looked after by Vaal Triangle with additional benefits such as:
- Mediclaim Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Food allowances
Vaal Triangle Systems is located in an area specifically developed for IT needs in Pune, India. The area known as ‘Lohia Jain Business Center’ is located on Senapati Bapat Road. The Business center is equipped with offices and work areas suited to IT needs and has all the modern facilities like air conditioning, 24 x 7 security, and swipe card access. Safety and security needs of all the employees of all the companies located in the huge building complex are well taken care of. Vaal Triangle has thus chosen this area as a base for its operations.
Openings at Vaal Triangle
Vaal Triangle Systems Pvt. Ltd. is an industry leader in CAD/CAM software for CNC profile cutting equipment. Join our technical and support teams. At Vaal Triangle, people are the key!
Software Development Engineer (Location: Pune, India)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with experience in the field of Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, with a keen interest in Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Software Development. Familiarity with Object Oriented Application Development, Computational Geometry and Interactive Graphics Programming is required. A desire to pursue a career in state-of-the-art CAD/CAM software development is essential.
BS/MS Computer Science, BS Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification. C#, Borland Delphi, or C++ is recommended.
Software Applications Engineer (Location: Pune, India)
Do you have what it takes to support the world’s leading CAD/CAM nesting software? Are you looking for a challenging position and an opportunity to support end-users in a highly technical environment? Do you enjoy working with people and value excellent customer service? If you know your answer to these is a firm positive, we want to speak to you!
- Technical Support: Assuming a role of both Technical and Customer Service provider, effectively processing highly technical support needs and communicating solutions to end-users via telephone, e-mail and the Internet
- Training: Conducting one-to-many end-user training courses onsite for the customer, within our in-house training facility and over the Internet
- Applications Engineering:Periodic onsite installation of CAM software requiring ability to seamlessly integrate product into various avenues of technical manufacturing systems
- Demonstrations: Fulfilling technical sales support needs both in areas of demonstration and competitive analysis
Qualifications & Experience Desired
A candidate should possess
- Mechanical and/or manufacturing engineering experience, with a focus in CAD/CAM, sheet metal fabrication or steel plate processing and CNC programming (familiarity with G-code)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, complemented by a relentlessly enthusiastic and positive attitude and a strong desire to leverage problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows required (SQL database experience is a plus)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
QA Engineer (Location: Pune, India)
- Execution of test cases1. Understanding customer requirements and preparing test specifications2. Certification and release of builds to all community members3. Daily batch execution and verification for automation4. Using bug tracking/management tools for daily testing5. Maintaining and enhancing test framework
6. Automating test cases using batch/scripting tools
7. Learn new technologies/domain knowledge
- Cross Team Interaction (Onsite-International location and Offsite)1. Development2. Projects3. Understand requirements/issues from field, and report to development4. Provide application support to project engineers
- Must1. Knowledge of any 3-D CAD modeling software2. Experience with testing in 3-D CAD/CAM software3. Excellent English language competency, written & verbal
- Preferred1.SolidWorks proficiency2.Knowledge or experience with CAM software is a big plus3.Knowledge of Testing tools4.Knowledge or experience with CNC machines is highly desirable
Project Engineer (Location: Pune, India)
- Onsite (Customer Location)1. Machine Prove outs / Data Gathering / Machine Understanding2. Installation and Commissioning3. Demonstration, Benchmarking and Pre-Sales4. Training5. Troubleshooting and Support
6. Interfacing with India office, and providing feedback on customer requests, product enhancements, issues
- Onsite (SigmaTEK US / other satellite office)1. Work with all community members (Product Mgr, Sales Mgrs, AE’s)2. Demonstration, Benchmarking and Pre-Sales3. Training4. Supporting SigmaTEK members when they are onsite at customer
- Offsite1. Providing Technical Support through phone / web-based tools2. Working closely with QA Team3. Doing customer release certifications on product builds4. Knowledge transfer to Development / Testing team5. Providing feedback on new development features
- Travel1. 2 month visits to US (2 times a year) required2. Required to work with flexible timing to accommodate geographical time differences
We offer a competitive pay package, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Your application will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality. Vaal Triangle Systems Pvt. Ltd. is an ‘equal opportunity’ employer.